A home remedy guide is the natural way of treating various ailments and diseases and that too without any side effect. In home remedies, the herbs and spices that you use at your home along with some typical ayurvedic herbs are consumed in the form of powder, extracts, paste and juices. Thus it is needless to say that ayurveda is the storehouse of home remedies that are born out of your kitchen. Along with home remedy, ayuvedic tips also include specific ayurvedic therapies and cures.
Ayurveda is the Hindu system of medicine, thus has an Indian origin. It is a Sanskrit word where Ayus means “life” and Veda means “science”. Ayurveda thus means the “knowledge of life” or the “science of life”. Apart from holistic approach to daily life it helps to prevent the illness from your body. Ayurveda has very intricate medical system, with prescription and numerous home remedies to overcome the various ailments. So basically Ayurveda protects your health and gives you a prolonged life. Also it helps to eliminate the diseases from your body and make correction in any dysfunction of the body.
Daily there is one of other kind of problem that disturbs us because of the hectic life schedule and reducing immune system. We prefer to take allopathic medicine for quick relief. But are you aware of the fact that these medicines have numerous side affects that are not found in ayurveda home remedies. You will have to discover ayurveda for better life and health. Here are few ayurvedic tips on constipation, acidity and stress.
Ayurveda Home Remedy For Constipation
Change in the daily routine can also cure the constipation. For this
- Get up with Sun and take slow walk.
- Do not wear any tight fitting clothing and belt.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily. For better result keep the water in copper vessel overnight and drink it in the morning.
- Do not eat dry food. Include Ghee in your food. Put one tablespoon full of ghee in warm milk and drink it before going to bed.
- Eat wheat but not rice if you are suffering from constipation.
- Avoid beans, grams, cabbages and legumes as these are difficult to digest.
- Eat at least two apples in the morning.
- Put lemon juice and salt in water and drink it in the morning to cure constipation. This is a good home remedy.
- Eat papaya in the morning. Better to take it empty stomach.
- Chronic constipation can be cured with dry grapes as these have laxative properties. Soak dry grapes overnight in a vessel and consume these empty stomach in the morning.
- Drink orange juice anytime a day to cure constipation.
- Eat spinach in any form to cure the constipation.
Ayurveda Home Remedy for Acidity
Acidity occurs when the gastric juices moves from stomach to lower part of the food pipe. Acidity also occurs when the acid (Hydrochloric Acid) from the stomach move upwards in the food pipe. It causes irritation in the food pipe leading to restless condition and cramps in stomach. Nausea and vomiting are also associated with acidity
Home Remedy for Acidity
- Take ginger and coriander in equal quantity and consume it to relieve the acidic condition.
- Drink lots of water in a day and start your day with 2-3 glasses of water.
- Take an orange and squeeze orange juice from it. Add roasted cumin seeds and salt as per the taste. Consume this as this is very beneficial home remedy against acidity.
- Drinking coconut oil also cure acidity in herbal way.
- Keep haritaki in mouth to get relief from acidity after every meal you consume.
- Gur or jaggery is a home remedy to cure acidity. Consume it after food or any time a day.
- Take 2 tablespoon of amla (India gooseberry) a day.
Home Remedy For Stress
Stress is a condition that is directly related to mind but it causes major problem in other parts of the body as well. Sometimes major dysfunction in the body arises because of excessive stress. Stress can be emotional, physical and mental. Home remedy for each is different. If you cannot avoid it then take the easy ayurveda home remedies and follow ayurvedic tips to cure it.
For emotional stress
- Get the head massage. This can be done with the almond oil, coconut oil or sandalwood oil. But better to know you body type for better result.
- Before going to bed drink warm milk with rose essence. You can also put rose petal instead of essence.
- In your daily diet include coriander, mint and cardamom.
For Physical Stress
- Eat cooked apple daily.
- Give whole body a good massage with oil.
- Try to include coconut, ghee, almond and milk in your daily food.
For Mental Stress
- Daily drink milk.
- Use little ghee in the cooked food.
- Full body massage is beneficial.
- Sleep for at least 8 hours a day.
- Common Home Remedies Against Stress
- Chew tulsi leaves or basil leaves (10-20) in a day to reduce stress. If not this then boil 20-25 tulsi leaves in water and boil it till half of the mixer remains. Drink it to cure stress.
- For all kinds of stress, brahmi, arjuna and ashwagandha are very beneficial.
- Eat vitamin A and B rich food.
- Avoid junk food.